Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yes!!!

An answered prayer. Today my parents came over with a 20 foot enclosed trailer, and worked all day hauling out trash and helping clean our garage. I didn't get Greek exam #4 done, but boy was a lot done today. I really love my parents. You have no idea how wonderful they are. They have no idea how wonderful they are. The only sad part is even after all the cleaning, there still isn't any room in our garage. But, as my wife puts it, it's an "organized mess." I always found the concept of those two words being used together humorous, but that's for another blog.

I am exhausted, and hopefully by God's grace I can knock out Greek exam #4 tomorrow morning before church.

In other news, the knock-down paint job on our ceiling was done, so they should be coming in tomorrow to finish sanding, and then we can paint the basement, and work on the trim. It will be nice when that gets cleaned up and finished. My brother in law, Scott, who has also been a tremendous blessing and answer to prayer, has been tirelessly working on finishing a lot of the detail work down there, and so far hasn't asked for any money that we don't have. God has just been delivering things to us on a silver platter (it seems) sometimes. I am so very thankful for how he seems to be making this transition so smooth for us, but at the same time teaching us to trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment