Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"The Sword and the Trowel..." (ok, so maybe just the trowel)

So today my dad and I layed the tile floor in our basement. One more step closer to the basement being done. My dad suggested we get Marie and Jude out of our house before I move, and I think that's a good idea. We'll move them into my parent's basement until they are ready to move out to CA. We're still working on how we're going to move our stuff, and we're still not sure exactly what is going to happen withour pets, but God does. I hate to use that so much it almost sounds like an excuse to do nothing, but trust me... I am a busy busy guy. I'm just not panicing. The hard part is trying to remember all the details, and make sure that I have my priorities straight, so I can be sure to accomplish all I can in the time allotted. That has been my prayer.

If Marie is living somewhere else, the house will be empty, and it will be much easier for friends and family to comb through the entire place and get it ready for renters. We're making progress, but it would be nice to have a couple of months to play with, not 8 days, but who's counting? I'm just going to continue to look forward to someday getting settlted. It may or may not be this side of heaven, but I know it will be someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment